Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sick Hot Long Pug Days

It has been almost 2 weeks since my last blog. I would look to extend an apology for all of my fans that think that they have been ignoring them. However; as most of you Texans know, it has been very hot. I am not able to cool down to my lack of sweat glands. So I must just lay around on the tile floors to cool down. Also, I have had lots of problems with my allergies and just have not felt up to chatting.

There has not been anything going on these dog days of summer. I am looking forward to this weekend. It looks like Daddy Brett is taking tomorrow off. I so love it when I get an extra day with him. We have no plans yet. We were going to visit my Uncle James for his birthday and my cousins; Socks and Doc. However, we are not feeling so good in the Henderson household so it looks like a weekend here in Houston.

I am off to nap again. Until later....I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment