Friday, June 5, 2009

I've Lost My Milo!!!!



Yesterday was 5 days since my feline brother CASH has been missing. I spent most of Wednesday on the computer looking at pictures of other lost kitties who have been taking to the many shelters across town. I put up post all over the Internet and Craigs List. It is very sad to see so many other people's babies missing. Wednesday night me, Ingie and my mommy went and used some sticky stuff to hang fliers all over poles I typically relieve myself on. Daddy got on something called a bike. It looks like a big monster with 2 wheel that took him to the dark scary woods behind our house. He came back without CASH but lots of cuts on his arms and face from flipping over several times. He also told me and Ingie about his close encounter with a smelly mean skunk. I am very sad and miss my friend. They say that little boy kitty's like to roam and will come home after a few days. I hope so because I miss our morning and afternoon naps together and our mad chases thru out the house that makes mommy crazy. Who else am I suppose to thump while we are trying to share mommy and daddy watching t.v. before bed?
My daddy put an ad on Craigs List about CASH. Some mean person sent us a nasty email via Craigs List. The person must live in our neighborhood. He knew where we lived. He must have seen the fliers that I helped put out. It is very mean and sick that someone would try to hurt our family. If I find out which neighbor it is I am going to bit him or her...they're gonna get it!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find him, Percy. I know how tough it can be with just you and KitKat in the house together.

    ReplyDelete